Left Unsaid

As my dear readers will recall and people close to me can testify, I'm content with things left unsaid. The feeling of never ending captured my heart and I took to it as inspiration to go on. This is probably the reason why there is not a single post here which gives an accurate insight into my mind.

So anyway, this is a very personal post and maybe not of interest to you but if you feel like reading, well, I can't really jump out of your screen and stop you from doing it.

Most people find it odd if not altogether disturbing that I don't like speaking to people about what goes in my head, how I feel about them or even how the morning coffee at the local coffee place was high on caffeine. Such important things when left unsaid may ultimately lead to people thinking that I don't really care or I don't value them or worse, that I'm a caffeine addict. (which incidentally, I am)

Ah well, I guess you can probably tell where I'm heading with this. 2015 was supposed to be my last year void of workplace tensions. Last year with friends, which I had thought of making the best of, back in 2011. Yes, 2015 was the planned year of me passing college education to step in the world of people hustling and making a living.
But the most predictable thing about life is its unpredictability.

I won't be passing college in 2015, I won't be passing from my college at all actually now that I think about it. Things like this become trivial as time passes but I guess, for now and for me, it is a bigger deal than I had thought - solely in the way it has impacted my view of world.

Well, simply put, an average human meets ~80,000 persons in his not so average lifetime of ~30,000 days. That works out to roughly 2.67 people met per day of life lived.  How, if I may ask, are we supposed remember them all?

The answer is, we don't.

We don't need to remember all those 80,000. Just a little cozy number of 100 works great for most. Something every little neocortex can handle.

Well, think of it this way, if you had 100 tickets for this years Google I/O to give away, you'd want to give those to people who you'd actually want to talk to about the latest memory optimization in chromium. (No, you're not coming. Maybe next time.)








What I'm really trying to say is, sometimes, there are people whom we may have never met before but we can still relate to them, and not just because of the shared food and drinks over some cake and.... mmm... cake...










... and then there are people who you've probably known for the most part of your adolescence. Spunky, quirky, spontaneous, brilliant...












... people you can be non-adult around. I mean, not everything has to serious. Right?











... it would be a shame if it was though. We'd missing on so much of fun and laughter and adventure and most importantly, good coffee...













... and er, some other things...













... but even more importantly, more cake over some more shared stuff...











... and some over not shared stuff too I guess...















... Not to forget how some certain emotions are very contagious, spreading across everyone present...
















... and very quickly too. But don't just take my word for it..
















... go out and see for yourself.












So you see, it isn't that great or anything. Just some people meeting some more people along the journey of life. It isn't that complex, or easy, for that matter. You really gotta hold your own, or there's no telling....



... where you might get swept off to.



Always remember,  The End Is the Beginning Is the End.










... not everything needs telling. But I guess some do deserve to be told. Nothing left unsaid I guess.

©2015 Aman Gupta.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

:) <3

Kanika said...

Hey we will miss you more :-* bcoz of errr things :-p

P.s. we still have the bet on :-p be ready.