Regaining Senses

This isn't about anything particular. To all you who are here to judge me on this, please do that in your head. I really could use some less of people climbing over me. Basically what I'm trying to say is, this is just me venting out. Nothing to see here for anyone else. I'll write for you guys some other time - this is me saying this to my non existent readership.


See, when I started this blog, it was about getting the writer in me to come out. So in the older posts, you can see the rough edges, the theme simplistic and the words rudimentary. It's still pretty much the same sloppy writer inside of me just coating the thoughts with difficult to read words.
For sometime now, this blog has been more of a venting place for me. You guys know this already. You guys have read what I write here. You see, for someone like me, this is really a god sent medium.

Anyways, what's this one about... uh, well.... Nothing straight up. Life has again thrown some shit at me and I'm again trying what I can to not let it bring me down. Kind of a routine thing these days.
Erm.. That't that. See you guys in a bit.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

No comments: