Piece of a Shattered Glass

Many times we find ourselves at a breaking point. There are two things one can do now. The first is to just ignore what is making you -take the fall, so to speak. The Second option being show your anger physically or by other means.
As the memories of a past life speeds through your brain, you begin to question your sanity. You think weak. You act weak. Those targets which seemed so easy a while back seem like an impossible dream now. All those crippled memories of Failures and under achievements line up for a share of your mind space. A concentrated effort from them at tugging you to cross the breaking point. The society doesn't accept failure. In your frustration, you turn to the other side of your personality -which you didn't even knew existed. A self destructive and narrow seeing mind starts to connect the wrong dots and reach a conclusion which you earlier thought foolish and impractical. The Angered self does not see the other way, does not listen to my story, it just does.
A dormant and drowsy mind just pretends to not care for anything that happened and is too lazy to do the work of connecting the dots, the right way. It takes the shortcut - ignores and continues.
The World suffocates me, I am a failure for not raising up to its expectations. My memory span mirrors my daily routine. The only thing I really do, in my not so humble opinion, is try to convince others to do the right thing. Try and Fail. Try and Fail. Try and Fail. Try and finally Succeed. I'm not feeling bad for the world, I'm just a small man with selfish ambitions at heart -I feel bad for myself. For I am what I made myself. Hope, its something I lost, you don't have to lose it too.
And you won't disagree. That's its beauty.
Many times we find ourselves at a breaking point. There are two things one can do now. The first is to just ignore what is making you -take the fall, so to speak. The Second option being show your anger physically or by other means. There's a third option, but you will have to figure this one out yourselves.

2 comments:

mohini said...

hmmm...now dis is smthing rly mature,something to ponder upon..........dre r indeed vry few ppl in d wrld,who actuly take responsibily of wat dey r upon dre shoulders,dat too widout being destructive n voilent in nature......kudos to ur ideas!!!:):)

Anonymous said...

my times when a person reaches a breaking point , in order to survive, the brain shuts itself, it starts to put the blame of one's failures onto others , becomes vulnerable in a way.it becomes resistant to every outside emotion and constructs boundaries , walls and moats of fear , guilt , sadness and shame , just so to survive ..........but that brain hardly knows that in doing so , it is aggravating the situation and making it almost impossible to look at what is right

ps: a very well written blog .....mature