Goodbyes and Farewells....

It was never, ment to be this way....
I souldn't have, let myself s-way.....

-Now its coming back, its making my-
-head spin wrong, making my world go bonk,
making the last few seconds of my life difficult to say to you......

Goodbyes and Farewells....
Goodbyes and Farewells.......
Goo-od Byes, and....farewells.....


---
Now, I should have never let you t-ake,
my heart this w-ay,
because things change, in a matter of d-ays..
It really hurts, when you don't answer me back,
I see the d-ark...-ness in your eyes AND ITS MAKING ME MAD!

Now, its too late to say sorry,
to say you're never gonna leave me...A-l-o-n-e!!!

Now, its - Comin' back, its making me sad,
you're making it hard, to saaa-ay-y...

Goodbyes...and farewells,
Goodbyes and farewells......
GOODBYES and FARE-WELLS!
go-od byes.......

and farewells....




This is a really special song and I might do this on a guitar someday but for now, this is all :)

No comments: