Come together Part 2

Come back to me girl tonight,
and we'll talk about the-
-fight, we had that-night-
and I'm sorry as I told ya' before.
even still it ain't my fault
that you left before breakfast.

I listened...listened every words you said,
and went back to the time we had,
I couldn't hold it and,
went mad,
couldn't tell you that
I loved you more than anything I had,
couldn't say the words -I was meaning to have-
-to say to you what it is to be in this-
-place, where I wanna say something, but can't..(that)

HOOK:
Ow! Baby, I(i) am(am),
Waiting for you on the edge,
Waiting for the night to end....
Waiting for you to come, 
and hold my'e' hand.

That's all I wanted to say,
baby come back,
make my day,
make my world a little more realistic,
//but I couldn't get past the damn feeling of regret,
I tried, tried harder than you,
controlled my self to say things at you,
it wasn't easy I ad-mit but,
it was easier when I saw the pain you would feel if I did -it..//

so, I comeback looking for you,
I don't wanna hurt you,
jus' wanna save you,
from the autocracy of the world.
Now, I'll just wait here on the edge of
the night, waiting for the stars and the moon to rise....
because I'm -

HOOK:
Waiting for you on the edge,
Waiting for the night to end....
Waiting for you to come, 
till the light from the sun,
touches my skin and it burns


I need to run,
clear up some space hon',
I'll be late, don't wait up,
don't 'Goodbye' me dear,
I'll be back,
and before you know it,
we'll be right on track.


and all I wanted to say,
baby come back,
and make my day...everyday.


©2010 Aman Gupta

No comments: