Time to Remember

///PARAGRAPH:
Com-on, its time we showed you,
What it is,
to be in my place,
Its too hard that,
I hadta,
look back,
But its all I wanted,
so dump the world and ride with me......

//RAP:
Its not everyday that one-
-finds himself, regretting.
Of all the people he knows,
only those reply-
-who he doesn't rows..and he-
-know that he have to make some more tyme
to explain the pain,
make you forget the rain,
Its all so stupid to say.
So, I come back, see you there,
feel you here, wanna be near-
to you, bear with me you,
coz I'm here, where are youu?
I'm here but you were not there.
Now the months pass forward like-
there no tyme-
to write these stupid rhymes and
get on with my boring lyfe.
Its So Depressing that I had to stop-
Mah self to say the things I felt-
when you looked at me for the first tyme...

//REFRAIN:
I Won't look---,
look back into the---
Time...THE time when we had the RHYMe-
of life waiting at the doorstep for-you...fo--r, you...

I won't see----,
see you when you come back,
to feel the pain in my eyye,
feellll...the pain in my eyes.......

//RAP:
No, no, no, no,
Its all happening too fast,
I wished to make it last,
It didn't needed to be so fast,
Ow, man,
Its ridiculous that-
sometimes all your life boils down to the fact-
that nothing counted except for heRr and-
everything I wanted was her to know that-
I will always be her numba one,
as long as Im A-alive.
I'll live for you, you and you alone could-
make me numb,
make me cry till one,
but on the other ha-nd,
make me smile and make me laugh,
that's the power you have-
over me, you CONTROL ME-
baby, know that, I'm and will always be-
the one to who'll love you long,
till its Christmas time h'on,
coz then I won't be here
becoz the santa's ain't real.....


//REFRAIN
I Won't look---,
look back into the---
Time...the time when we had the rhyme-
of life waiting at the doorstep for-you...

-won't see----,
see you when you come back,
to feel the pain in my eyye,
feellll...the pain in my eyes.......


//PARAGRAPH:
To you, yeah, you!!,
Come on and join me,
its time, we showed-
the world what it is...to be yourself...

©2010 Aman Gupta

No comments: