Remember....

Remember....

I want to see ya,
No one's believing,
I could cross the time and come back for(for),
You...Yeah, You..

You make me feel,
feel what is re-eal,
Make me laugh,
I still remember all the times we had,
make me cry,
whenever you are not besides me, (Oh Girl!)

Girl, I couldn't have been more wrong,
I thought so, but I was not strong,
I made it my life,
to watch the happiness in your eyes.

/In the day of the summer we had, together
we saw what its like to be,
together we would cross oceans and see,
the world come and see what it is,
You go, leave me alone,
now the world isn't mah home,
I wanted you, I didn't wanna leave,
believed me you,
but I had no fuckin rhyme to tell you,
now I came back for you,
now I don't want nobody either,
I just wanna look,
look into those...eye.s...../


Girl, I couldn't have been more wrong,
I thought so, but I was not strong,
I made it my life,
to watch the happiness in your smile.


/The smile made my day,
believe what you may,
I pray, pray to neva' leave you alone,
oh wait, I just did that before,
baby, please, don't go,
I am here,
come back and make me your own,
I am here, where are you?
Oh don't...don't go,
come back and wait
TO SEE it is what I believe it is,
Yes! its me that is,
I am ready to believe,
isn't it whatcya'  wished?
now come back,
let me hear ya,
know wha'? I wanna get to kno' ya!/

And after I go,
I don't know
Will you come back,
Who knows...
But let me take this time...
to say...
Thank you! and that's all I wish.

No comments: