Rains, the Amazing Drops of Wonderfulness

Rains.....
I held my hand up and asked him, what is is this water that falls from the above. He looked up, smiled at me and said-'This is no ordinary water, this water has travelled miles and miles before reaching your palm. But its not the hydrological cycle that makes it wonderful...' I asked what it was, out of curiosity..'But, its nothing more than God's own way of saying that He loves us'.I thought about that for a second while he looked at me, then I asked him why this way when there are other?.He again spoke in his calm voice-'because, yesterday he saw everyone suffer from the hot, now he wants to help them by bringing this cold water..'.The question was already in my mind, so I asked him that if he cant see us suffer, then why doesn't it rain all the time?. He smiled again and answered-'Because if it would rain all the time, then who will miss God and remember his name?'The Question was blinding and I was not ready...

Rains are from Heaven, Amazing, soothing, rich, cold, and overall BEAUTIFUL....

(C)Aman Gupta 2009

No comments: